Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church!!
Make Trinity Church your spiritual home. Join us as we live into God’s abundant love and caring in our worship, fellowship and community service. We believe that Christ’s presence is in all persons, we nurture and support a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and we faithfully give of ourselves in response to God’s abundant gifts.
Join us in worship where all are welcomed at Christ’s table.
Reverend Dave Dalzell
Fr Dave’s contact information: (207) 284-4852, or by email at: email@example.com
- Fr. Dave is available by appointment. Please use the contact information above.
Coming up at Trinity
Below are some highlights of upcoming events. Please also check our our calendar for additional information.
- September 15th is Welcome Back Sunday! Please join us for the start of Church School at the 10:00 am service. You will meet other kids and the teachers. We will have snacks and play games. We hope to see you there!
- Sunday, September 22nd, Trinity will have a farewell coffee hour for Kevin after the 10:00 am service. Kevin’s last day at Trinity will be September 29th.
- Saturday, October 5th, Pray Yin Yoga will begin at 10:00 am in the Sanctuary. This year we will be adding restorative postures in addition to the Yin practice. Restorative yoga involves the use of props which allows the practitioner to go deeper into the relaxation part of the practice.
- Sunday, October 6th, Breakfast Sunday is back and will be held between the worship services!
- Sunday, October 6th, A Celebration of New Ministry for Fr Dave and Trinity Church will be held at 3:30pm! The Bishop will be here to celebrate our ministry together, and there will be a reception after the service in the Parish Hall.